Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Plastic Type:||PET||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Lids:||Plastic Screwcap||Resist Temp:||<=40℃|
|Outside:||Customized Paper Tube|
|Usage||chocolate,candy,dry fruit, nuts etc.|
|Structure||screwcap +( Aluminium /tinplate EOE )+New PET material bottle + paper tube+nice designed label|
|Feature||non-toxic,tasteless,good security,good transparence, good sealing, good barrier properties against oxygen.|
international standard model
|Printing||Offset printing and screen printing, UV printing|
|Surface finish||glossy / matte lamination , debossed/embossed , hot foil stamping , Spot UV coating,texture|
By express(DHL, FedEx, UPS);
By sea (FOB or CIF ) Port: shenzhen
Q1: Are you a manufacture?
Yes, we have own factory and have been in providing professional solutions in printing and packaging industrial.
Q2: What is your minimum order quantity?
As a general rule our MOQ is 10000pcs. Although on occasions we have produced orders for less than 10000. However, for one of small orders costs are likely to be very high when considering repro, printing, tooling and set-up costs.
Q3: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price is confirmed, you can require samples to check our quality. Free for the existing sample to check the design and paper quality, but you have to afford the express freight.
Q4: How many days will sample be finished? And how about the mass production ?
1) Generally 3-7 working days for sample making.
2) The delivery time of mass production will depend on quality, production craftwork, ect. Commonly it lasts 7-25 working days.
Q5: what shipping mode should i choose?
1)By express: DHL/UPS/FedEx------5-7days (Door to door service)
2)By Air: 3-4 days (Door to airport)
3)By Sea:15-30 days (Door to seaport)
Before you decide which way you use, please take some details into consideration, such as weight and volume of the goods, cost, delivering time.
Q6: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The size of the box
2) The material and surface handing
3) The printing colors
4) If it is possible, please also provide with pictures or design for checking. Sample will be best for clarifying, If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.
Q7: When we create the artwork, what kind of format is available for printing?
1) The popular ones: PDF, CDR, AI, PSD
2) Bleed size: 3-5mm
3) Resolution: no less than 1200PI and the higher, the better